Saturday, August 30, 2014

Iroquoina Part: II

I wake up at 7:15. A JCIT  always woke us up. It was always freezing. None of the cabin got out for at least 5 minutes. We all eventually got out. We got dressed then ran to flag raising. We did all that stuff then we did quiet time. Which was just like Greenwood Hills. Then it was breakfast. It was awesome! Then it was cabin cabin cleanup. Then we had to run to the "tent" for chapel.  We sang. We did the Bible thing. We had a missionary report. We had a lesson. Just like Greenwood Hills. Then we did our Bible lesson. Same prpos. Same teacher. Then we checked our cabin scores. We always got a little prize. Then it was 1st activity. Practically the whole cabin was in mission impossible.  I'm not allowed to say what I did. It was fun. Then it was an awesome lunch.

Then it was rest time. Uggh! Everyone was bored. Then it was finally free time. I ran to the trading post. I bought alot of candy. Then I went to the pool. I went on the trampoline and water slide. Then I had to go to 2nd activity crafts. I did a really hard color bt the number horse thing. Then I went to sports aka 3rd activity. We plated a few games of gaga. Then we introduced ourselves. Then we played soccer. Then I ran to my cabin and sat for a little while. Then I went to the flag pole for lowering. Then we did memory work. Then finally dinner.

Then evening activity! I think we did this. We had learn memory verses and what they meant. The subsituite JCITS went to different places in the camp. They said stuff that they weren't supposed to do. We had to say the memory verse that meant it. When we got back, we got confetti poured on us. Then we went to our cabins, showered, devotions, and bed!

                                              THE END!

No comments:

Post a Comment