Friday, August 8, 2014

Greenwood Hills Part: III, IV, VI and VII

Those days, (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday) I woke up at 6:00. My cabin was awake too so we just played until the bell rang. Then we did our morning chores then went to the playground. After that the bell rang for flag raising. Then the bell rang for breakfast. We had a good breakfast then went to the swings for quiet time. The bell rang for chapel. We sang a couple of songs and then Bible thing. Then our missionary report and our lesson. Then we went to Bible study and learning more about Jesus. Then I went to cookie decorating and calender making. Then we had a good lunch.

I got notes for me at rest time. After that I was bored out of my mind. Then finally the bell rang for free time. On Thursday, Mandy (My counselor) gave my cabin chocolate chip cookies. Then I ran to the Chatterbox. I bought my stuff and then went on the swings to relax. Then I changed into my swimming stuff. I ran to the pool. After that I went to my cabin for cabin time. Then I had dinner and then had our night activity. Then we did devotions and then went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment