Sunday, June 9, 2013

What I like to do with my family

[I told Jada that for her fourth post she should write three paragraphs about things she likes to do with her family.  Here's what she came up with.]

My family members that are living in my house are Mommy, my mother, Daddy, my father, and Aaron, my brother. We like to go on vacations like California and the Virgin Islands which we are doing this year. (We're still thinking about the Virgin Islands.) At the Virgin Islands, we usually go when Daddy goes for buisness. Mommy, Aaron and me go to the beach or go out for lunch while Daddy is at work. Last time we went to the Virgin Islands, we went on a boat from Saint Thomas to Saint John. One person found a sea urchin! In California, (which is my favorite state and place) we visit my grandparents. We go once or twice a year. This year, we are going to Los Angales.

 I also like to watch movies with my family. We pop some popcorn and watch! We once had a movie night. We watched Romeo and Juliet and after that, we watched a little bit of Pink Panther.We got some blankets and we ate three bowls of popcorn. It was awesome! Sometimes, Daddy watches something with me. ( He was peeking.)


It is fun to play board games also. When we play life, the kids usually win. We don't really play sorry but it's still fun. I haven't played monoply yet but I think it's fun. I have U-build sorry. It's real fun!! I also have U-build connect 4. I have the ladybug game which is awesome, and I have operation. All of them are really fun! Some of the other games that aren't board games are UNO, cards, and jenga. All the games I like are awesome, fun, cool, and nice!
       

No comments:

Post a Comment