Sunday, June 30, 2013

Blogs from the Week

[Jada now blogs throughout the week, and then will type everything in on the weekend.  Here are her posts from the past few days.]



What I'll remember about 2nd grade


What I'll remember: My teacher Ms.Waters. She gave us goodies once a week. I cried when I had to leave her. For a present, I gave her picture of me and a card. I'll also remember my social worker, Miss Lindsey. We always played games or made oragamis together. When we had to leave each other, we made picture frames of us. The last person I'll remember is my ballet teacher, Miss Evelyn. She was an awsome ballet teacher! At our last class, we played this cool imaginary country game. The first one was jumping land. Next was dancing land. Then it was heavy land. Last, was disco land. She was awesome! All my teachers were awsome!


In 3rd grade

In 3rd grade, I'm having Ms. Settles class. We're having PSSAs. I hope I do good on them. Daddy wants me to play an instrument. You can do a violin or a wind instrument. I'm going to think about wind because only 2 3rd grders did them. I can't wait till 3rd grade!


About summer camp

Summer camp is okay. We make forts that the big kids mess up on purpose. Me and my friend Ellie, play together most of the time. I sometimes do my teacher Miss Amanda's, hair. On Thursday, we he  popcorn chicken. I hope I like the rest of the summer!



No comments:

Post a Comment