Sunday, June 2, 2013

What church is like

[I told Jada that for her third post she should write three paragraphs about what church is like.  Here's what she came up with.]


Church is like school. It's loud like school, you learn in church, and you have teachers at church. It's loud because we sing during morning service and in the toddler room it's noisy. We learn about God and the Bible. The teachers we have are Miss Carol, Pastor Julia, and other people. In drama class, I was a tree. Two other boys that were in my class came. Their names were James and Tommy. James was tree and  Tommy was a woodcutter. The play was awesome!

 
During children's worship, we hear a story, then we draw what it's about. One time we talked to Serie. I asked her " What does God look like?" She said " It is a mystery to me." We used to have snacks. We didn't  have snacks for a while. Then we had it two weekends ago. They were pretzel rods for the past two Sundays. Miss Carol is the teacher. Sometimes I draw whatever I want. A few weeks before Easter, we planted grass. On the day of Easter, Miss Carol put cross in the grass. ( I wasn't there to see it because I was in New York City.)


In the play, I was a tree, James was a tree, and someone else was a tree. Tommy, Aaron, and Josh were woodcutters. t the end, everybody had to raise their hand to the cross that was on the stage. After the play, everybody that was in the play got to pick something from the prize box! I got  fuzzy green scarf with a pop out angel. There were also piggy banks, cars, and other stuff.

Hope you enjoyed it!






No comments:

Post a Comment