Friday, November 28, 2014

Huang Almanc: Thanksgiving Edition

On Thursday November 27, 2014, I went to my aunt's house for Thanksgiving!!! When I got there I found out that she had a Wii. My brother and I played with the Wii until my cousin, Nathan, came. I gave up the Wii control to Nathan then all the adults came down. I watched them talk and talk. Then randomly all of then went upstairs. Then a few minutes later, they called us up for dinner. I ate as much as I could. Then I watched some TV. Then I went to the basement. I saw Aunt Leah and my mom doing a Micheal Jackson tournament. They were laughing and laughing x13. All the other adults came down then I tried to make a movie but it was no use because the camera lens was covered by the ipad case. Then I had a awesome dessert with ice-cream with 1,000 toppings. I wen downstairs and played with the Wii. Then Nathan left. Now it was just Aaron and I. We played until we left. Then we said bye. Yay and yummy!!!!!!!!!!!

THE END 

No comments:

Post a Comment