Sunday, November 2, 2014

Holloween

Yesterday was Holloween. (I wrote this on November 1st.) I was a zebra. It started with a band and then we followed it to where it all begun............

Boo! Trick or treat! Candy! I went to a few houses until I ran into my friend, Ellie. She was an owl. We went trick or treating. I saw so much people from school. Princesses, minecraft characters, star war characters. Well we went to like 20 houses and then we ran into other friends, Talia and Maia. Talia was a zombie and Maia was a huntress. We went trick or treating. We got snacks from a huge table. So then we went home.

It's not over yet! I had a candy apple that I got from somebody. Then I picked up Ellie, Maia, and Talia for more trick or treating. then we went to my friend Maya's house for pizza. We had pizza and then played a game that I didn't really understand the point of. (So don't ask.) Maya was a devil but I think she didn't think that she went trick or treating. So anyway, we played the game and then Talia and I had to go home. But we had "dessert" right before that. Then we talked until both of us got home! YAY!!!!!!!!!

                                                                  THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment