Saturday, July 26, 2014

Greenwood Hills part I

Note:There is 8 parts

Day 1: On Saturday, I went to camp Greenwood Hills. When I got there, I was worried so I started to cry. Mommy said I could get Beezy from the car so I did. Then we got our number.

Our number was 64. First was head check to see if you had lice or nits. When they got to our number I was done crying. They checked my hair and said that I didn't have any lice or nits. After that we went to the Tabernacle for registration. By the time we got there, they only on number 15. So mommy let me get ice-cream. I got a twist which is a chocolate and vanilla ice-cream mixed together. When we got back, they were on 20-30. We waited. While we were waiting, I was talking to Mommy about random things about Beezy. Then it was our turn. We took care of money and stuff like that. Then I went to my cabin which was #12.

When I got there, there was a greeting. It was my counselor, Mandy! She told me to grab a bed and unpack. I put my sleeping bag on my bed. Mommy unpacked my other things. Then she had to say good-bye. I put on my bathing-suit and then went to the pool. I had my swim test and I got to be on level 3. I went back and then met my cabin mates, Malaya, Serena, Kate, and Ava. We made paper flip-flops and then went to dinner. We had an awesome dinner. Pudding for dessert. Then we went to the Tabernacle and did a little welcome. Last we went back to the cabin and then went to bed.

                                                    



                                                        THE END
http://www.greenwoodhills.net/assets/Sign-300x225.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment