Sunday, July 28, 2013

Blogs from the week IV

What I want to be when I grow up

When I grow up, I want to be six things.(Which is probably not going to happen.) I want to be a teacher, a artist, a author/illustrator, traveler, party planner, and a doctor. I want to be a doctor because the salary is big. I want be an artist and a traveler because I like them. I want to be a author and illustrator because I think they are interesting. I want to be a teacher because they are ussually smart and I want to be smart. I want to be a party planner because I love parties.

The Mann Music Center

I went to the Mann center again! It was awesome! This time we got box seats! We watched Fantasia! My favorite was when we watched a cartoon to some music from the firebird! I really don't have much to say but enjoy!

California!

I can't wait until we go to California! We are staying in a hotel. We are going to Disneylannd! The hotel has a heated outdoor pool and a buffet breakfast! I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment