Saturday, July 13, 2013

Blogs from the week III

The Mann Center

At the Mann Center is awesome! We listened to music and watched cartoons at the same time! My favorites were Brave, Wall-e, Nemo, and Rattoutuie. I'm glad we didn't see the freaky clown! We also had snacks, but if it weren't raining, we could of had a picnic blanket and lye it down. But it was still my favorite trip there!



Eating and exercising right

To eat right, you eat all the food you need. Eat fruits and vegetables every day. Eat grains and protein a little bit less than fruits and fruits and veggies every day. Eat a little snack once in a while. To exercise right, you should swim and run once in a while. Always walk from work and school in less it's far away. this is my lesson!



The zoo!

The zoo is awesome! My favorite part are the zebras!(Of course) We got to ride the swan boats, horses, and the camels! It felt like 16,000 degrees when it was only 90. I can't wait till my next trip!!



JD and Lena

JD and Lena are okay. By the way, thery're our friends. There coming this week to stay at our place. JD is sleeping in Aaron's room and Lena is sleeping in my room. I don't want them to mess up my stuff. I hope this is fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment