Monday, January 19, 2015

MLK weekend


  • Saturday: At 4:30 pm, my Aunt Leah came to pick me up. My brother, her and I got into her car and talked and talked until we got to Chick-Fil-A for dinner. I got fries, a burger, and a big sprite. We ate and of course talked. After about half an hour, we got back into the car and drove until we got to Aunt Leah's house. When we got there, we watched TV, and played with the wii. Then finally went to bed. 
  • Sunday: Today I woke up, watched some TV and ate some cereal for breakfast. After 2 hours, we went to Sky Zone. We bounced on trampolines, played dodge ball, and ate. After another 2 hours, we went back to my aunt's house. For the next 3 hours, everyone watched TV, and talked. Then we saw a movie called Paddington. It was an awesome movie. Then we went back to my aunt's house and ate tacos for dinner and watched TV for a long time and then went to sleep.
  • Monday: Today I watched TV and ate cereal for breakfast like on Sunday. Then pretty much until 11:00 when my dad pickedmy brother and I up, we watched TV, talked, and played with the wii.

No comments:

Post a Comment