Friday, October 17, 2014

The Weekend

This weekend, I went to Aunt Leah's house. (She is my aunt obviously.) Anyway, when I got to her house, I watched some TV. Then after that, I had a surprise. Horseback riding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We played with a dog while we were waiting. Then we met and brushed our horses. Then we got the helmets and saddles on. We lead the horses to the ring. Then we got on. We learned the basics, then we started trotting. It was really bouncy. Then we went pottery painting. I painted a fat penguin bank. I painted it with hearts.

Then we went back to her house. We had tacos and watched TV. Then we went out for ice-cream. I got almost all of the flavors. Then we went back and went to bed.

In the morning, we went apple picking. We also got mums and played with a cat. Then we went on a hayride. Then we kettle corn and apple cider. Then we went on a hill and then it was home.

No comments:

Post a Comment