Saturday, September 13, 2014

Iroquoina Part I

Very long car ride. I wasn't even with my parents. We drove along a dirt road. Then we parked. My friends and and I got out. We went to the nurse's cabin for lice check. I had no lice. My friends didn't either. So we went to the tent for information like money. One of my friends and I got the same cabin. (Hopi) The other got Cheyenne. We went to our cabins. Then the parent left. We changed into our bathing suits for our swimming test. We ran to the lake. We had to swim to a white pole and back. We had to tread water for 30 seconds. I passed my swimming test so I got a red band. I went back and did a few activities. Then my cabin playground. Then it was flag lowering. Then we had dinner. Then it was the evening activity. We played a sponge game. Some campers were in the "castle" and the others were on the outside. Whoever got hit by a soaked sponge by the other team is out. Then my cabin took our pictures on the dock and a tree. Then I chose my activities, mission possible, crafts, and sports. Then I went back to the sponge game. Then we did devotions, and went to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment