Saturday, June 28, 2014

A Great S***k Save! : A Great Fiction Story

Note: S***k is not a curse word. If I give it away, it will ruin it. Now onto the story.(WE IS ALWAYS THE FAMILY!)

Last weekend, I was in the island of Zebie in the Zebra islands. It was a hot day so we went to Zebra Land which is this awesome water park. We were in the Zebra hotels (Well we were staying in them.) so we got in our bathing suits then got our towels from the pool. Then we took a freezing shuttle there then checked in then did security then put bug repellent and sunscreen on or the other way around then jumped into the pool. I need to catch my breath. In the pool, there was a deck in the middle the middle of the pool. I went and got a fruit smoothie. We got out and then went on 20 water slides. No kidding.

So then we went surfing in the nearby beach. I think I saw a great white shark. Then we got on the boardwalk, My parents did a count of my 8 other sisters and I. 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,..... it was me, Clara, Mary, Taylor, Ruby, Jane,and Carol. Lizzy and Holly were missing! We all split up. I had to look in the beach. I had my phone ready. No sight on the sand. All I found were shells and footprints. Now the water. I went deep. Lizzy and Holly.......and a great white shark! I yelled to them. "Swim!"I swam to help them.

None of us were injured. Okay, maybe Lizzy had a tooth mark. I called my family and said we were okay. We got back together on the boardwalk and had fun for the rest of the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment