Sunday, May 19, 2013

About Me

http://rlv.zcache.com/zebra_hugs_card-r58ba4504c90944f682331523908a8be4_xvuak_8byvr_512.jpg[This is Jada's first post - written and typed completely by her.  Please enjoy her words!]

Hi! My name is Jada! I am very artistic and adventures. I looooooooove zebras!!(Well more than looooooooove) I will tell you about my family: my mom's favorite color is purple. She does lots of cleaning, singing, cooking, bathing, and a lot more  jobs. My dad on the other hand is very lazy, greedy, and sloppy. Daddy is very stinky! My dad is smelly, I'm fresh (In a good way)  My brother cries  every single day! His favorite animal is a spider monkey. Oh, and PS: My mom loves the Mutts comics in the newspaper so we sometimes call her Mooch because that's her favorite character.

I don't have many friends because I'm not very social. My main friends are Talia, Ellie, Macariah, Claudia, Maya M., Maia S., and Leela. At school, every one of my friends except Leela ( because she doesn't go to our school) play together (almost) everyday. Claudia is in my class, Talia, Maya M., and Maia S. are in the same class, and Macariah and Ellie are in the same class. In school, we have second grade activities. We always sit next to each other. BHFF! (Best Human Friends Forever!)


I looooooooove zebras(Look at top paragraph) (and more than looooooooove!) I love my family in a different way. I love my stuffed animal Zeebs,  traveling, art, music, The Voice, video games, sleepovers, birthday parties, pink, neon colors, playing with my friends, and my teachers old and new. I hate lions, homework, school, erasing, yelling, dirty looks, studying, practicing stuff, chores, (some) and some foods.


I hoped you enjoyed! Thank you for reading! 



 

4 comments:

  1. Zebras are pretty awesome! You are a great writer, Jada.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jada I looooooove that you have started a blog. Keep writing and those creative juices flowing!!! Love, Auntie Mester
    P.S. Cousin Zebie says, "heyhehyayayaza! (hello)"

    ReplyDelete